来源：百度文库 编辑：欧普网 时间：2020/01/24 03:16:28
1. What is language for? Some people seem to think it’s for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of words— the longer the words the better. That’s wrong. Language is for the exchange of ideas, for communication语言到底是用来干什么的呢？一些人认为它是用来操练语法规则和学习一大堆单词–而且单词越长越好。这个想法是错误的。语言是用来交换思想，进行交流沟通的！
2. The way to learn a language is to practice speaking it as often as possible.
3. A great man once said it is necessary to dill as much as possible, and the more you apply it in real situations, the more natural it will become.
4. Learning any language takes a lot of effort. But don’t give up.
5. Relax! Be patient and enjoy yourself. Learning foreign languages should be fun.
6. Rome wasn’t built in a day. Work harder and practice more. Your hard- work will be rewarded by god one day. God is equal to everyone!
7. Use a dictionary and grammar guide constantly. Keep a small English dictionary with you at all time. When you see a new word, look it up. Think about the word– use it, in your mind, in a sentence.
8. Try to think in English whenever possible. When you see something think of the English word of it; then think about the word in a sentence.
9. Practice tenses as much as possible. When you learn a new verb, learn its various forms.
10. I would also like to learn more about the culture behind the language. When you understand the cultural background, you can better use the language.